(26375) 1999 DE9
(26375) 1999 DE9 (also written (26375) 1999 DE9) is a trans-Neptunian object. Light-curve-amplitude analysis shows only small deviations, suggesting (26375) 1999 DE9 is a spheroid with small albedo spots. Measurements by the Spitzer Space Telescope estimate that it is 461 ± 45 km in diameter. It was discovered in 1999 by Chad Trujillo and Jane X. Luu. It is possibly a dwarf planet.
(26375) 1999 DE9 orbit is in 2:5 resonance with Neptune's. Spectral analysis has shown traces of ice.
- ^ a b Marc W. Buie (March 14, 2008). "Orbit Fit and Astrometric record for 26375" . SwRI (Space Science Department). Retrieved September 24, 2008.
- ^ "JPL Small-Body Database Browser: 26375 (1999 DE9)" . NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Retrieved April 5, 2016.
- ^ a b c Stansberry, Grundy, Brown, Spencer, Trilling, Cruikshank, Luc Margot Physical Properties of Kuiper Belt and Centaur Objects: Constraints from Spitzer Space Telescope (2007) arXiv:astro-ph/0702538
- ^ Tancredi, G., & Favre, S. (2008) Which are the dwarfs in the Solar System? . Depto. Astronomía, Fac. Ciencias, Montevideo, Uruguay; Observatorio Astronómico Los Molinos, MEC, Uruguay. Retrieved August 10, 2011
- ^ Icy Dwarf Planets and TNOs
- ^ Fig 3 for 1999 DE9
Categories: Minor planet object articles (numbered) | 2:5 resonance | Discoveries by Chad Trujillo | Discoveries by Jane Luu | Possible dwarf planets | Astronomical objects discovered in 1999 | Centaur and trans-Neptunian object stubs
Information as of:
11.07.2020 07:02:53 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.