This article needs additional citations for verification.May 2019) ()(
|275 by topic|
|Ab urbe condita||1028|
|Balinese saka calendar||196–197|
|Chinese calendar||甲午年 (Wood Horse)|
2971 or 2911
— to —
乙未年 (Wood Goat)
2972 or 2912
|Coptic calendar||−9 – −8|
|- Vikram Samvat||331–332|
|- Shaka Samvat||196–197|
|- Kali Yuga||3375–3376|
|Iranian calendar||347 BP – 346 BP|
|Islamic calendar||358 BH – 357 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1637 before ROC|
|Seleucid era||586/587 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||817–818|
401 or 20 or −752
— to —
402 or 21 or −751
Year 275 (CCLXXV) was a common year starting on Friday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Aurelianus and Marcellinus (or, less frequently, year 1028 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 275 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
- Emperor Aurelian prepares a campaign against the Sassanids in Asia Minor. In Thrace, while waiting to cross the Bosphorus with his army, he hands out severe punishments to corrupt soldiers, and makes a list of high-ranking officers marked for execution.
- September – Aurelian falls victim to a conspiracy of the Praetorian Guard, and is murdered near Byzantium (Turkey).
- September 25 – Marcus Claudius Tacitus is proclaimed Emperor by the Senate; his half brother Marcus Annius Florianus becomes Praetorian prefect.
- Gaul is pillaged by the Franks and the Alemanni.
- The Pallava Dynasty begins in Southern India.
- Aurelian, Roman emperor (b. 214 or 215)
- Xiang Xiu, Chinese sage
- Zenobia, queen of the Palmyrene Empire (b. 240)
- ^ "Aurelian | Roman emperor" . Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved May 27, 2019.
- ^ Cruz, Juana Inés de la (2016). Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz: Selected Works (International Student Edition) (Norton Critical Editions) . W. W. Norton & Company. p. 112. ISBN 9780393623406.
Information as of: 10.06.2020 02:35:07 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.