44th Division may refer to:
- 44th Reserve Division (German Empire)
- 44th Landwehr Division (German Empire)
- 44th Infantry Division (Germany) (World War II)
- 44th Infantry Division Cremona (Kingdom of Italy)
- 44th Division (Imperial Japanese Army)
- 44th Infantry Division (Poland)
- 44th Rifle Division (Soviet Union), a unit of the Red Army reformed during World War II
- 44th (Home Counties) Division (United Kingdom)
- 44th Infantry Division (United States)
- 44th Airborne Division (India) (British Indian Army during World War II)
- 242nd Training Centre (44th Training Airborne Division)
- 44th Air Division (United States Air Force)
| military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
This disambiguation page lists articles about |
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/44th Division (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 16.07.2020 04:18:47 CEST - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.