44th Street/Washington station
44th Street/Washington station during the light rail line's grand opening on December 28th, 2008
|Location||44th and Washington Streets, Phoenix, Arizona|
|Owned by||Valley Metro Rail|
|Opened||December 27, 2008|
44th Street/Washington is a station on the Valley Metro Rail, the light rail line in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. The PHX Sky Train provides direct service from the light rail station platform to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Westbound trains in the morning depart from this station.
|Year||In||Out||Average Daily In||Average Daily Out|
Notable places nearby
- Sky Harbor International Airport
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport
- Corporate headquarters for Desert Schools Federal Credit Union and Arizona Federal Credit Union
- COFCO Chinese Cultural Center, Phoenix
- Routes 1, 32, 44 
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport PHX Sky Train people-mover; a moving sidewalk connects the trolley platforms to the people-mover. The moving sidewalk bridge is complete and crosses Washington St. diagonally to the southwest onto the Sky Train station.
- Flixbus stops at the PHX Sky Train station.
- Greyhound's Phoenix - El Paso bus stops at the station.
- Mountain Valley Shuttle, which provides service to Show Low, stops at the PHX Sky Train station.
Categories: Valley Metro Rail stations in Phoenix, Arizona | Railway stations in the United States opened in 2008 | 2008 establishments in Arizona | Airport railway stations in the United States | Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport | Western United States railway station stubs | Arizona transportation stubs | Phoenix, Arizona building and structure stubs
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/44th Street/Washington station (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 14.11.2019 02:35:50 CET - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.