Acer velutinum is a species of tree in the Sapindaceae family. It is referred to by the common names velvet maple or Persian maple, and is native to Azerbaijan, Georgia and northern Iran. It grows in the moist Caspian Hyrcanian mixed forests as wells as parts of Eastern Georgia.
It is a tall deciduous tree growing to over 40 m tall.
- ^ Crowley, D., Barstow, M. & Rivers, M.C. (2017). "Acer velutinum" . IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. 2017: e.T193888A2289069. doi:10.2305/IUCN.UK.2017-3.RLTS.T193888A2289069.en . Retrieved September 7, 2020.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- ^ "Acer velutinum Boiss." . World Checklist of Selected Plant Families (WCSP). Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew – via The Plant List.
- ^ "Acer velutinum Boiss" . Plants of the World Online. The Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. n.d. Retrieved September 7, 2020.
- ^ "Acer velutinum" . Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN). Agricultural Research Service (ARS), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- ^ Akbarinia, M. & Hukusima, T. 1995. Regeneration Process of Fagus orientalis Forests after Cutting in Iran. J. Jpn. For. Soc. 77(2): 170-178. Available online Archived July 22, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
Categories: IUCN Red List least concern species | Maple | Plants described in 1846 | Trees of Azerbaijan | Flora of Iran | Flora of Georgia (country) | Taxa named by Pierre Edmond Boissier | Sapindales stubs
Information as of:
10.07.2021 05:57:35 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.