Acon(Redirected from Acon_(disambiguation))
Acon or ACON may refer to:
- Acon, Eure, a commune in the Eure department in northern France
- Aconitum, a plant used in homeopathy
- Åcon, science fiction convention held in Mariehamn, Åland, Finland
- Africa Cup of Nations, a football tournament
- ACON Investments, American international private equity investment company
People with the surname
- Daniel Acon (born 1958), American special effects coordinator
- Akon (born 1973), American R&B and hip hop recording artist
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acon. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acon (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 24.11.2019 02:09:39 CET - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.