All-Ireland Intermediate Club Football Championship
The All-Ireland Intermediate Club Football Championship is an annual gaelic football competition which began in 2003. The winners of the Intermediate Club Championship from each county enter the competition.
Finals Listed By Year
|County||Wins||Years won||Runners up|
|1||Kerry||6||2007, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2019|
|2||Tyrone||3||2010, 2013, 2018|
- Munster Intermediate Club Football Championship
- Leinster Intermediate Club Football Championship
- Connacht Intermediate Club Football Championship
- Ulster Intermediate Club Football Championship
- ^ "Kilcummin 5-13 2-9 Naomh Éanna" . www.gaa.ie. Retrieved 2019-02-22.
- ^ "Moy crowned AIB All-Ireland Intermediate Club Football Champions" . www.gaa.ie. Retrieved 2018-02-06.
- ^ "All-Ireland Club IFC: Dreams come true for Moy in Croker" . Hogan Stand. 3 February 2018. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- ^ "Westport hold off late Colmcille's charge" . RTÉ. 19 February 2017. Retrieved 19 February 2017.
- ^ "St Marys Cahirciveen and Templenoe Claim Glory" . RTÉ. 6 February 2016. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
- ^ "David Griffin lives Ardfert dream" . Irish Examiner. 15 February 2015. Retrieved 15 February 2015.
- ^ "All-Ireland club IFC final: glory for Truagh" . Hogan Stand. 9 February 2014. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- ^ "All-Ireland Club IFC final: All-Ireland glory for Cookstown" . Hogan Stand. 9 February 2013. Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- ^ "Milltown-Castlemaine reign" . Irish Examiner. 13 February 2012. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
Categories: All-Ireland Club Football Championships
Information as of: 16.07.2020 11:40:26 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.