Ariathisa is a genus of moths of the family Noctuidae. The genus was erected by Francis Walker in 1865.
- Ariathisa abyssinia (Guenée, 1852)
- Ariathisa angulata Gaede, 1935
- Ariathisa semiluna (Hampson, 1909)
- Ariathisa alychnodes Turner, 1939
- ^ Beccaloni, G.; Scoble, M.; Kitching, I.; Simonsen, T.; Robinson, G.; Pitkin, B.; Hine, A.; Lyal, C., eds. (2003). "Ariathisa" . The Global Lepidoptera Names Index. Natural History Museum. Retrieved October 23, 2020.
- ^ Savela, Markku (May 12, 2020). "Ariathisa Walker, 1865" . Lepidoptera and Some Other Life Forms. Retrieved October 23, 2020.
- ^ Pitkin, Brian & Jenkins, Paul (November 5, 2004). "Ariathisa Walker, 1865" . Butterflies and Moths of the World. Natural History Museum, London. Retrieved October 23, 2020.
Categories: Acronictinae | Acronictinae stubs
Information as of:
22.06.2021 01:15:36 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.