|Look up BND in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BND may refer to:
- Federal Intelligence Service (Germany) (Bundesnachrichtendienst), the foreign intelligence agency of Germany
- Bank of North Dakota, a state-owned and -run financial institution, based in Bismarck, North Dakota, US
- Bulgarian New Democracy (Българска Нова Демокрация), a Bulgarian centre-right political party
- VID (company) (ВИD), a Russian TV company
- Buy Nothing Day, an international day of protest against consumerism
- Brunei dollar (ISO 4217 currency code
BND), the currency of the Sultanate of Brunei since 1967
- BTEC National Diploma, a further-education qualification in most of the United Kingdom
- Brandon railway station (National Rail station code
BND), Suffolk, England
- "BND", a song on the album No Doubt by No Doubt
- Bnd, short for "Bend"; a Street suffix as used in the US
Categories: Disambiguation pages
Information as of: 07.06.2020 11:12:54 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.