Bibliography of encyclopedias: architecture and architects
This is a list of encyclopedias and encyclopedic/biographical dictionaries published on the subject of architecture and architects in any language. Entries are in the English language except where noted.
- Ambrose, Gavin; Harris, Paul; Stone, Sally (1 February 2008). The Visual Dictionary of Architecture . AVA Publishing. ISBN 978-2-940373-54-3.
- Anderson, Janice (30 September 2006). The Encyclopedia of North American Architecture . Chartwell Books. ISBN 978-0-7858-2091-8.
- Arany, Lynne, Archie Hobson. Little museums: Over 1,000 small and not-so-small American showplaces. H. Holt, 1998. ISBN 0805048235.
- Arnold, Dieter (20 January 2003). The Encyclopedia of Ancient Egyptian Architecture . Princeton University Press. ISBN 978-0-691-11488-0.
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture. Guide to architecture schools. Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture Press, 1998. ISSN 1097-2552.
Categories: Bibliography of encyclopedias | Architecture books
Information as of:
08.07.2021 01:36:07 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.