Binjiang (simplified Chinese: 滨江区; traditional Chinese: 濱江區; pinyin: Bīnjiāng Qū) is one of ten urban districts of the prefecture-level city of Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province, East China, it is located in the core urban area of Hangzou. It is across the Qiantang River from West Lake and the older parts of Hangzhou. Like Pudong in Shanghai, it a very modern, and rapidly developing, area that was mostly farmland until ten years ago. The district's total area is 72.2 square kilometres (27.9 sq mi), and its population totals 455,000 people. The district people's government is situated on Xixing Road.
The district was established on December 12, 1996.
In August 2015, Binjiang District was approved as China's tenth National Independent Innovation Demonstration Zone
Binjiang District is bordered by Xiaoshan District to its east and south, and by the Qiantang River to its north and west. Across the Qiantang River lies Jianggan District, Shangcheng District, and Xihu District.
Binjiang District has jurisdiction over three subdistricts: Xixing Subdistrict , Changhe Subdistrict , and Puyan Subdistrict . These subdistricts are then further divided into 53 residential communities.
As of 2019, Binjiang District's gross domestic product totaled ¥159.22 billion, and grew at a rate of 8.2%.
The Geely automotive manufacturing company has its headquarters in the district.
Dahua Technology is headquartered in the district.
Supor, a Chinese appliance company, is also headquartered here.
Other major firms with a presence in Binjiang District include Alibaba, NetEase, H3C , Hikvision, Dahua Technology, Uniview, CHINT Group, Supcon, and Focused Photonics.
Binjiang District is served by three lines on the Hangzhou Metro: Line 1, Line 5, and Line 6.
The district is home to four metro stations on Line 1: Jiangling Road station, Binhe Road station, Xixing station, and Binkang Road station.
The district is home to four metro stations on Line 5: Changhe station, Jucai Road station, Jianghui Road station, and Binkang Road station.
The district is home to ten metro stations on Line 6: Xipu Road stationZhejiang Chinese Medical University station, Weiye Road station , Chengye Road station , Jianye Road station , Changhe station, Jianghan Road station , Jiangling Road station, Xingmin station , and Olympics Sports Center station .
- Shidai Avenue
- S4 Airport Expressway
- Zhonghe Elevated Bridge
- Guanshan Tunnel
- ^ a b c d e f 滨江区自然地理 [Binjiang District Physical Geography] (in Chinese). Binjiang District People's Government. 2020-01-13. Archived from the original on 2021-01-11. Retrieved 2021-01-11.
- ^ a b c d 高新（滨江）简介 [High-Tech (Binjiang) Introduction] (in Chinese). Binjiang District People's Government. 2020-08-19. Archived from the original on 2021-01-11. Retrieved 2021-01-11.
- ^ 2020年统计用区划代码（滨江区） [2020 Statistical Division Codes (Binjiang District)] (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of China. 2020. Archived from the original on 2021-01-11. Retrieved 2021-01-11.
- ^ "Contact Archived May 17, 2013, at the Wayback Machine." Geely. Retrieved on April 18, 2013. "ZHEJIANG GEELY HOLDING GROUP CO.,LTD Add: 1760，Jiangling Road,Binjiang District,Hangzhou Zhejiang Province,P.R. China Zip: 310051"
- ^ "Contact us" . Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., Ltd. Retrieved 2021-03-15.
Dahua Technology Co., Ltd. No.1199, Bin'an Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou, China P.C:310053 - Chinese address : 杭州市滨江区滨安路1199号
- ^ "Contact Us Archived 2015-05-07 at the Wayback Machine." Supor. Retrieved on May 22, 2015. "Zhejiang Supor CO.,LTD. Add:17th Floor of Supor Building, No 1772 Jiang Hui Road, Bin Jiang District, Hangzhou City,Zhejiang Province China Zhejiang Shaoxing Supor domestic electrical appliance co.,LTD. Add:NO.3 Shiji West Street, Paojiang Industrial Zone, Shaoxing City, Zhejiang Province China"
- ^ a b 杭州地铁1号线 [Hangzhou Metro Line 1]. hzmetro.com (in Chinese). Hangzhou Metro. Archived from the original on 2021-01-11. Retrieved 2021-01-11.
- ^ a b 杭州地铁5号线 [Hangzhou Metro Line 5]. hzmetro.com (in Chinese). Hangzhou Metro. Archived from the original on 2021-01-11. Retrieved 2021-01-11.
- ^ a b 杭州地铁6号线 [Hangzhou Metro Line 6]. hzmetro.com (in Chinese). Hangzhou Metro. Archived from the original on 2021-01-11. Retrieved 2021-01-11.
Categories: Geography of Hangzhou | County-level divisions of Zhejiang | Districts of Zhejiang
Information as of:
09.07.2021 08:51:59 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.