(Redirected from BurrellesLuce)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2014)
Burrelles provides media relations planning, monitoring, and measurement services.
Founded in 1888 by Frank Burrelle and Robert Luce, BurrellesLuce, now Burrelles, is one of the leading media monitoring service providers in the United States. This company's CEO is Charles Waggoner and Chairman of the Board is Robert C. Waggoner. Burrelles is headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey and has offices throughout the United States.
- In 1888, Burrelle's Press Clipping Bureau was founded by Frank Burrelle in New York City. Around the same time, Robert Luce founded Luce Press Clippings in Boston.
- In 1935, Burrelle's achieved national newspaper coverage.
- In 1940, Burrelle's achieved magazine coverage.
- In 1951, Southwest Clippings—operated by the French family—purchased Luce Press Clippings from Harvard.
- In 1960, Burrelle's Press Clipping Bureau became Burrelle's Information Services.
- In 1970, Burrelle's achieved broadcast and wire service coverage.
- In 1984, Burrelle's created Express to send the day's headlines and brief news summaries to executives via fax machine.
- In 1994, Burrelle's introduced NewsAlert, an online media monitoring service.
- In 2003, Burrelle's Information Service and Luce Press Clippings merged, forming what was known as BurrellesLuce.
- In 2007, BurrellesLuce introduced a new web portal called BurrellesLuce 2.0.
- In 2010, BurrellesLuce introduced BurrellesLuce WorkFlow™, now MYNEWSDASH, its media outreach, monitoring, and analytics service portal.
- In 2012, BurrellesLuce acquired the U.S. print monitoring operations of Cision and becomes the only media monitoring service to provide print coverage.
- In 2019, BurrellesLuce rebrands as Burrelles and launched a significantly expanded portfolio of products and services.
Products and Services
Burrelles provides communications professionals with a simple, seamless, and personalized connection to their media data across all of today's channels by applying specialized expert analysis to sophisticated technology. The company's comprehensive suite of services includes media monitoring, media outreach, customized reporting, analytical research, publishing, data services, and professional services.
Categories: Florham Park, New Jersey | Media analysis organizations and websites | News aggregators | United States mass media company stubs
Information as of:
08.06.2020 04:50:17 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.