|Single by Akon featuring Becky G|
|from the album El Negreeto|
|Released||September 6, 2019|
|Label||Akonik Label Group|
|Akon singles chronology|
|Becky G singles chronology|
| on YouTube|
"Cómo No" (transl. Of course) is a song by American singer Akon featuring American singer Becky G. It was released by Akonik Label Group on September 6, 2019. It is the lead single from Akon's fourth studio album and Latin debut album El Negreeto.
The song was released to digital platforms and streaming services on September 6, 2019.
- Camilo Echeverry – production
- John Leone – engineering, production
- Colin Leonard – engineering
- Josh Woods – engineering
- Maffio – production
- Matthew Weiss – engineering
- Mauricio Montaner – production
- Ricky Montaner – production
|Latin Digital Song Sales (Billboard)||7|
- ^ "¿Cómo No? (feat. Becky G) - Single by Akon" – via music.apple.com.
- ^ "Watch Akon & Becky G 'Como No' New Music Video" . OnSMASH.
- ^ "Akon Drops New Video for "Como No" Featuring Becky G – Sway's Universe" .
- ^ http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/8trfx6/2019-mtv-ema-akon-featuring-becky-g-como-no
- ^ "Como No / Akon TIDAL" . Tidal. Retrieved October 2, 2019.
- ^ "Akon Chart History (Latin Digital Song Sales)" . Billboard. Retrieved October 2, 2019.
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cómo No (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 29.11.2019 07:22:44 CET - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.