|Birth name||Kiam Akasi Holley|
|Born||February 8, 1976|
|Origin||Queensbridge, Queens, New York, USA|
Kiam Akasi Holley (born February 8, 1976), better known by his stage name Capone, is an American rapper from Queens, New York. He is best known as one half of the East Coast hip hop duo Capone-N-Noreaga (C-N-N), alongside friend and fellow Queens-based rapper Noreaga.
- 1 Career
- 2 Personal life
- 3 Discography
- 4 Video games
- 5 References
- 6 External links
He spent some time in jail after the release of C-N-N's debut album The War Report. When he was released, he and N.O.R.E. recorded their second album The Reunion, but shortly after releasing the album, Capone was sent back to jail. In 2004, he recorded the single "I Need Speed", for exclusive use in EA's video game Need for Speed: Underground 2, which was featured on the game's soundtrack. In early 2005, Def Jam Recordings released Capone from his contract while retaining Noreaga, leaving the group's status in disarray. Capone released his debut album titled Pain, Time & Glory in 2005, but it received poor sales. He also appeared on the Ron Artest album My World.
|Title||Release||Peak chart positions|
|Pain, Time & Glory||
|Menace 2 Society||
|Revenge Is a Promise||
- Def Jam Vendetta (2003) as himself
- Def Jam: Fight for NY (2004) as himself
- Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover (2006) as himself
- ^ Ankeny, Jason. "Capone | Biography & History | AllMusic" . AllMusic. Retrieved November 21, 2018.
- ^ "Capone-N-Noreaga Take "The Oath"" . YouTube. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- ^ "Capone Chart History" . Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums. Retrieved November 21, 2018.
- ^ "Capone Chart History" . Top Rap Albums. Retrieved November 21, 2018.
- ^ "Capone Chart History" . Independent Albums. Retrieved November 21, 2018.
- ^ "Def Jam: Fight for NY IMDB Page" . IMDb. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- ^ "Def Jam: Fight for NY: The Takeover" . Giant Bomb. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
Categories: 1976 births | Living people | American male rappers | American rappers of Haitian descent | East Coast hip hop musicians | People from Queens, New York | Rappers from New York City | Gangsta rappers | 21st-century American rappers | 21st-century American male musicians
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capone (rapper) (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 13.07.2020 02:20:10 CEST - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.