Compatibility may refer to:
- Backward compatibility, in which newer devices can understand data generated by older devices
- Compatibility card, an expansion card for hardware emulation of another device
- Compatibility layer, components that allow for non-native support of components
- Compatibility mode, software mechanism in which a software emulates an older version of software
- Computer compatibility, of a line of machines
- Hardware compatibility, between different pieces of computer hardware
- License compatibility, of software licenses
- Pin compatibility, in devices that have the same functions assigned to the same particular pins
- Software compatibility, between different pieces of software
- IBM PC compatible, computers that are generally similar to the original IBM PC, XT, and AT
Science and mathematics
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title
Categories: Disambiguation pages
Information as of:
10.06.2020 01:03:47 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.