Compendium may refer to:
- Compendium, a Wikipedia article defining the word 'compendium'.
- Compendium Books, a London bookstore specialising in experimental literary and theoretical publications.
- Compendium of Chemical Terminology, a book published by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC).
- Compendium Maleficarum, a witch-hunter's manual written in Latin by Francesco Maria Guazzo, and published in Milan, Italy in 1608.
- Compendium of Materia Medica, a Chinese medical book written by Li Shizhen during the Ming Dynasty.
- Compendium of postage stamp issuers (F), a collection of entries about stamp issuers beginning with the letter 'F'.
- Compendium of postage stamp issuers (J), a collection of entries about stamp issuers beginning with the letter 'J'.
- Compendium of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, a catechism promulgated for the Catholic Church by Pope John Paul II in 1992.
- Compendium (software), a computer program and social science tool that facilitates the mapping and management of ideas and arguments.
- Compendium: The Best of Patrick Street, a year 2000 compilation album by the Irish folk band Patrick Street.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compendium. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Categories: Disambiguation pages
Information as of: 25.06.2020 03:12:09 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.