DAA or Daa may refer to:
- Ludvig Kristensen Daa, Norwegian historian, ethnologist, auditor, editor of magazines and newspapers, educator and politician
- Yinduu Daa, also known as Daai Chin, ethnic tribe of Myanmar
- Claus Daa, a Danish nobleman and landowner
- Daa, a place in Tanzania
- Danmarks Adels Aarbog, (Yearbook of the Danish Nobility), a genealogical publication
- Data access arrangement
- Data Authentication Algorithm
- Davison Army Airfield
- Decare, a metric area unit equivalent to 1000 square metres
- Delaware Aerospace Academy, a camp program run by the Delaware AeroSpace Education Foundation
- Designated Approving Authority, an individual who provides oversight of an IT environment
- Designers Against Aids, a non-profit organization which battles against AIDS, together with artists, designers and companies
- Detect and Avoid, a set of technologies designed to avoid interference of UWB upon other networks
- Diacetone alcohol, a chemical used as an intermediate and solvent
- Dictionary of Australian Artists
- Digest access authentication
- Direct Access Archive, a file format for disk images
- Direct anonymous attestation
- Dominion Automobile Association, privately owned company that provides roadside assistance and other automotive services to customers in Canada
- Dubai American Academy, an educational institute located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- DAA (Irish company), an Irish company that operates Dublin Airport and Cork Airport
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DAA. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Categories: Disambiguation pages
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAA (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 13.06.2020 12:55:11 CEST - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.