|Look up faz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faz or FAZ may refer to:
- Fahrudin Kuduzović (born 1984), Bosnian footballer
- Faz Husain (1952–2006), American politician
- Owen Farrell (born 1991), English rugby union player
- Feliks Zemdegs (born 1995), Australian speedcuber
- Irving Fazola (1912–1949), American jazz clarinetist
- Roberto Faz (1914–1966), Cuban singer
- Faz, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province
- Fasa Airport, in Iran
- Fazakerley railway station, in England
- Football Association of Zambia
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, a German newspaper
- Northwestern Fars language
- Zairian Armed Forces (French: Forces Armées Zaïroises), the former regular army of Zaire
- FAZ, Us Army mescaline analog [36266-37-2].
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faz. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Information as of: 18.06.2020 07:25:34 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.