|Full name||Feng Xiaoting|
|Date of birth||22 October 1985|
|Place of birth||Dalian, Liaoning, China|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Centre back|
Shanghai Greenland Shenhua|
(on loan from Guangzhou Evergrande)
|2010||Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors||11||(0)|
|2020–||→ Shanghai Greenland Shenhua (loan)||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 December 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 18 October 2019
Feng Xiaoting (Chinese: 冯潇霆; pinyin: Féng Xiāotíng; born 22 October 1985) is a Chinese footballer who currently plays for Shanghai Greenland Shenhua in the Chinese Super League, on loan from Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao.
- 1 Club career
- 2 International career
- 3 Personal life
- 4 Career statistics
- 5 Honours
- 6 References
- 7 External links
Feng Xiaoting started his football career with Sichuan Guancheng in the 2003 league season where he quickly established himself as a regular. Despite being only 17 years old, he captained them for several games, making him the youngest club captain in professional Chinese football. In December 2003, Feng had a brief trial with Ligue 1 side FC Nantes but failed to join the club. His second season was considerably less productive after he suffered a serious injury and subsequently missed most of the 2004 league season.
As a promising youngster with top tier experience, Feng quickly drew the attentions of top tier side Dalian Shide and transferred to them in the 2005 league season even though he was still injured and missed much of the early stages of the season. Nevertheless, during the latter half of the season, he started to play a vital part in Dalian's push for the league and cup double, where he saw them win both. The following seasons though saw Feng play a smaller role within the club and it was only once then manager Ji Mingyi left before he started to establish himself as an integral member of the squad during the 2008 season.
Feng came close to signing with Serie A side A.C. Siena during the summer of 2008. Their sporting director Manuel Gerolin watched all of Chinese under-23 national team's matches during the 2008 Summer Olympics matches and was impressed by Feng, but problems with the player's registration delayed this possibility. With his contract about to end with Dalian, Feng received offers from K-League sides Chunnam Dragons, Jeju United and Daegu FC before the 2009 season. He eventually signed a two-year contract with Daegu FC on a free transfer. Feng made his debut for the club on 22 March 2009 in a 2–2 draw against Pohang Steelers. On 29 January 2010, Feng signed for K-League champions Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors on a free transfer. Feng did not have a starting role in the backline for Jeonbuk that season and was soon released by the club.
Feng decided to sign for Chinese Super League side Guangzhou Evergrande right before the start of the 2011 season. That year, with a tight defense only conceding 23 goals the entire season, saw Guangzhou win their first ever top tier title. In the 2012 season, Feng helped the club to a domestic double, winning both the top tier title and the Chinese FA Cup.
Feng was first called up to the Chinese national team by then manager Arie Haan who gave him his debut in a 2–0 win against Myanmar on 17 March 2004. The following manager Zhu Guanghu decided that Feng was too inexperienced for the senior team and Feng was instead part of the Chinese under-23 national team that played in the 2008 Summer Olympics where he was the first-choice centre back and was paired with Li Weifeng as China were knocked out in the group stage. After the tournament, Feng was promoted back to the national team once again when then manager Vladimir Petrović included him during 2010 FIFA World Cup qualification. He soon became a regular for the national team and went on to win 2010 East Asian Football Championship. On 20 November 2018, Feng scored his first international goal in a 1–1 draw against Palestine.
- As of 31 December 2019.
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Continental||Other||Total|
|Sichuan Guancheng||2003||Chinese Jia-A League||25||2||2||0||-||-||-||27||2|
|2004||Chinese Super League||10||0||6||0||2||0||-||-||18||0|
|Dalian Shide||2005||Chinese Super League||6||0||2||0||0||0||-||-||8||0|
|Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors||2010||11||0||1||0||1||0||7||0||-||20||0|
|Guangzhou Evergrande||2011||Chinese Super League||27||2||1||0||-||-||-||28||2|
- As of 20 November 2018
- Scores and results list China's goal tally first.
|1.||20 November 2018||Wuyuan River Stadium, Haikou, China||Palestine||1–0||1–1||Friendly|
- Chinese Super League: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
- AFC Champions League: 2013, 2015
- Chinese FA Cup: 2012, 2016
- Chinese FA Super Cup: 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Chinese Super League Team of the Year: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Chinese Footballer of the Year: 2017
- ^ "Feng, Xiaoting biography" . sports.sina.com.cn. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- ^ "冯潇霆试训南特以失败告终 西汉姆之行也难成功" . sports.qq.com. 19 December 2003. Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- ^ "2005 Chinese Super League table" . rsssf.com. 26 October 2006. Archived from the original on 29 September 2012. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- ^ "大邱官方宣布2年合同签冯潇霆 未来之星正式加盟" . sports.sina.com.cn. 17 February 2009. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- ^ "冯潇霆已完成签约全北现代 将披15号征战亚冠联赛" . sports.sina.com.cn. 29 January 2010. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- ^ "中国 2-0 缅甸" . teamchina.freehostia.com. 17 March 2004. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- ^ "Olympic Games 2008" . football-lineups.com. 7 August 2008. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- ^ "AFC Asia Qualifying 2010" . football-lineups.com. 6 February 2008. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- ^ "冯潇霆入球圆梦折射国足尴尬 攻无力得靠后卫破门" . Sina. 20 November 2018. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- ^ "冯潇霆出国女友变娇妻:任职央视美照曝光(图)" . sports.mop.com. 16 February 2009. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- ^ 冯潇霆 . sodasoccer (in Chinese).
- ^ a b "Feng, Xiaoting" . National-football-teams.com. 22 August 2019. Retrieved 22 August 2019.
- ^ "足协杯-张琳芃传射8024两球 恒大总分5-3贵州夺冠" . Sports.sina.com.cn. 18 November 2012. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- ^ 足协杯-黄博文世界波救主 恒大总分3-3苏宁夺冠 (in Chinese). Sports.sina.com.cn. 27 November 2016. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- ^ 冯潇霆压郑智武磊荣膺中国金球奖 徐根宝获得金帅奖 . sports.qq.com (in Chinese). 24 December 2017. Retrieved 24 December 2017.
- Feng Xiaoting – K League stats at kleague.com (in Korean)
- Chinese Player Record
- Feng Xiaoting at National-Football-Teams.com
- Feng Xiaoting at Soccerway
- Feng Xiaoting – FIFA competition record
- Feng Xiaoting at the Chinese Olympic Committee (also available in Chinese )
- Feng Xiaoting at the International Olympic Committee
- Feng Xiaoting at the Olympic Channel
- Feng Xiaoting at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
Categories: 1985 births | Living people | Chinese footballers | Footballers from Dalian | China international footballers | Olympic footballers of China | Sichuan Guancheng players | Dalian Shide F.C. players | Daegu FC players | Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors FC players | Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao F.C. players | Shanghai Shenhua F.C. players | Chinese Super League players | K League 1 players | Chinese expatriate footballers | Chinese expatriate sportspeople in South Korea | Expatriate footballers in South Korea | Association football defenders | Footballers at the 2006 Asian Games | Footballers at the 2008 Summer Olympics | 2019 AFC Asian Cup players | Asian Games competitors for China
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feng Xiaoting (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 15.04.2020 04:38:22 CEST - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.