|Look up Galen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Galen was an Ancient Roman physician of Greek origin.
Galen may also refer to:
- Galen, Montana, United States, an unincorporated community
- Galen, New York, United States, a town
- Galen Peak, Palmer Archipelago, Antarctica
- Galen (crater), a lunar impact crater
- Galen Catholic College, a college in Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia
- Galen University, a university in San Ignacio, Belize
- Galen College of Nursing, a private nursing school in multiple locations in the United States
- Galen (given name)
- Galen (surname)
- Vasily Blyukher (1889–1938), Soviet military commander who used the pseudonym "Galen" while in China
- Phillip Galen, pen name of Ernst Philipp Karl Lange (1813–1899), German novelist
- Galen Center, an athletic facility in California, United States
- Galen Partners, an American healthcare-focused equity investment firm
- Galen Institute, a health policy think tank in Alexandria, Virginia
- Galen, a fictitious town in the novel The Land of Laughs by Jonathan Carroll
- Galen Marek, also known as Starkiller, a fictional character from the Star Wars expanded universe. He is the main protagonist of the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video games and literature.
- Galen Walton Erso, a fictional character from the Star Wars universe. He was portrayed by Mads Mikkelsen in the 2016 film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- OpenGALEN, a provider of an open source medical terminology
- Von Galen family
- Galan (disambiguation)
- Galena (disambiguation)
- Galien (disambiguation)
- Gehlen (disambiguation)
- Gaylon, a list of people with the given name
- All pages with titles beginning with Galen
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galen. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Information as of: 15.07.2020 09:33:59 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.