Gilbert Road/Main Street station
|Valley Metro Rail light rail station|
|Location||Main Street and Gilbert Road, Mesa, Arizona|
|Owned by||Valley Metro|
|Operated by||Valley Metro Rail|
|Line(s)||Gilbert Road Extension|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Connections||Valley Metro Bus: 40, 45, 136|
|Opened||May 18, 2019|
Gilbert Rd/Main Street is a light rail station in Mesa, Arizona, on the Valley Metro system serving Phoenix and surrounding areas. It opened to revenue service on May 18, 2019, becoming the new terminus of the light rail line. The station has a park-and-ride facility and a bus station that is served by local routes. The two-station, 1.9-mile (3.1 km)
- ^ "Valley Metro Rail" (PDF). Valley Metro. October 28, 2019. Retrieved April 5, 2020.
- ^ "Gilbert Road Extension (Fact Sheet, Q3 2017)" (PDF). Valley Metro Rail. Retrieved October 5, 2017.
- ^ "Celebrate with us on May 18! Two more miles of light rail open in Mesa. | Valley Metro" . www.valleymetro.org. Retrieved May 20, 2019.
- ^ "66 tons of water donated from light rail testing" (Press release). Valley Metro. April 3, 2019. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
- ^ Coppola, Chris (November 29, 2016). "Construction starts on Mesa light-rail extension to Gilbert Road" . Arizona Republic. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
- ^ Ridenour, Shelley (August 19, 2015). "New light rail section unique to Mesa" . The East Valley Tribune. Tempe, Az. Retrieved July 1, 2016.
Categories: Western United States railway station stubs | Arizona building and structure stubs | Arizona transportation stubs | Valley Metro Rail stations | Railway stations in the United States opened in 2019
Information as of: 11.06.2020 09:07:43 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.