Gongshu District, as seen from top of the Banshan Mountain
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• CPC Gongshu District Secretary||Zhu Jianming|
|• District governor||Zhang Yan|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
|Literal meaning||Surrounding villa district|
Gongshu District (simplified Chinese: 拱墅区; traditional Chinese: 拱墅區; pinyin: Gǒngshù qū; Wade–Giles: Kung3-shu4 ch'ü1 Mandarin pronunciation: [kʊ̀ŋʂu] (listen)) is one of ten urban districts of the prefecture-level city of Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province, East China, it is located in the core urban area of Hangzhou.
- Mishixiang Subdistrict (米市巷街道), Hushu Subdistrict (湖墅街道), Xiaohe Subdistrict (小河街道), Hemu Subdistrict (和睦街道), Hongchenqiao Subdistrict (拱宸桥街道), Daguan Subdistrict (大关街道), Shangtang Subdistrict (上塘街道), Xiangfu Subdistrict (祥符街道)
- Kangqiao (康桥镇), Banshan (半山镇)
- ^ "领导信息 朱建明 区委书记" [Leadership information: Zhu Jianming Party Secretary]. Hangzhou - Gongshu (in Chinese). Gongshu District People's Government. Retrieved 11 Sep 2019.
- ^ "领导信息 章燕 区委副书记、区长" [Leadership information: Zhang Yan Deputy Secretary of the District Party Committee, District Governor]. Hangzhou - Gongshu (in Chinese). Gongshu District People's Government. Retrieved 11 Sep 2019.
- ^ Yu, Rongsheng, ed. (2018). "第十五篇 计生公安社保劳资" [Chapter 15 Family Planning, Public Security, Social Security, Labor and Capital]. 2018年拱墅区统计年鉴 [2018 Gongshu District Statistical Yearbook] (PDF) (in Chinese). Hangzhou, China: Gongshu District Bureau of Statistics. p. 336.
- ^ "杭州市-行政区划网 www.xzqh.org" (in Chinese). XZQH. Retrieved 2012-05-24.