Hiroshi Fujii (藤井 啓史) is the chief engineer and platform manager for the research and development department of Mitsubishi Motors. As the head of a 100-strong team responsible for the continued development of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, he has become known as Dr Evo.
Mitsubishi acknowledged Fujii's contributions at the 2005 Los Angeles Auto Show, when they distributed a comic book featuring a concept car dubbed "Goku Shin Ka" (三菱, Gōku Shin Ka) ("The Ultimate Evolution"). Developed by a character named Dr. Evo as the "perfect Los Angeles-area vehicle", it was a combination of sports car, convertible, pickup truck, and sports utility vehicle. Despite the references to Fujii, the comic book and concept car were both created by staff at Mitsubishi Motors North America's Californian design studio.
- ^ "2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX - Previews" , Aaron Robinson, Car & Driver, May 2005
- ^ "First Drive: 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX" , Scott Oldham, Edmunds.com, March 24, 2004
- ^ "Inside Line Q&A: Mitsubishi's Norihiko Yoshimine" , Peter Lyon, Edmunds.com, November 15, 2007
- ^ "A Real Life Comic Book Hero" , Jon Wong, AutoWeek, Vol.55, Issue 17, p.16, April 25, 2005
- ^ "Mitsubishi designers and "Dr. Evo" craft solution for "Ultimate L.A. Machine Design Challenge"" , The Auto Channel, January 5, 2005
Categories: Living people | Japanese automotive engineers | Mitsubishi Motors people | Japanese scientist stubs | Asian engineer stubs | Automotive biography stubs
Information as of:
20.06.2020 11:33:27 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.