Hyacinthe Collin de Vermont
- Bacchus changes the Maenads' works into vine foliage, Musée de Versailles
- Cyrus, as an adolescent, having the son of Artembares whipped, Musée Magnin de Dijon
- Jupiter and Mercury at the house of Philemon and Baucis, Musée de Versailles
- Autumn (beehive), Musée des Beaux-Arts de Rouen
- Summer (haystack and plough), Musée de Rouen
- The Shepherd Apulas transformed into an olive tree, Musée de Versailles
- Belshazzar's Feast, Musée Magnin de Dijon
- The Mystical Marriage of Saint Catherine, Musée des beaux-arts de Lyon
- The Rejuvenication of Iolaus by Hebe, Musée de Versailles
- The Marriage Feast of Alexander and Roxana, Paris ; Musée du Louvre
- Media related to Hyacinthe Collin de Vermont at Wikimedia Commons
- Hyacinthe Collin de Vermont on Base Joconde (in French)
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyacinthe Collin de Vermont (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 27.04.2020 06:29:01 CEST - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.