John I of Brienne, Count of Eu
- John II of Brienne, Count of Eu
- Isabelle (d. 1302/07), married John II of Dampierre, Viscount of Troyes (d. c.1307)
- Jeanne (d. aft. 12 March 1325), married first Raymond VI, Viscount of Turenne (d. 1304), married second before 4 August 1314 Renauld, Lord of Picquigny, vidame of Amiens (d. 1315)
- Marguerite (d. 1310), married Guy, Viscount of Thouars (d. 1308)
- Mahaut (d. aft. 1328), married Alfonso de la Cerda
John died at Clermont-en-Beauvaisis in 1294.
- Perry, Guy (2018). The Briennes: The Rise and Fall of a Champenois Dynasty in the Age of the Crusades, c. 950-1356. Cambridge University Press.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- Pollock, M.A. (2015). Scotland, England and France after the Loss of Normandy. The Boydell Press.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
Alphonso of Brienne
| Count of Eu
Information as of: 12.07.2020 01:04:39 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.