|Full name||Ju Feng|
|Date of birth||11 January 1995|
|Place of birth||Yingkou, Liaoning, China|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2017||→ Ehime FC (loan)||0||(0)|
|2019||→ Changchun Yatai (loan)||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 December 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 7 October 2017
Ju Feng started his professional football career in 2013 when he joined Liaoning Youth for the 2013 China League Two. He played 13 league matches of 14 in the season under manager Yasuharu Kurata. Ju moved to Chinese Super League side Guangzhou R&F academy in January 2014 and transferred to Guangzhou Evergrande in the summer.
Ju played at Guangzhou Evergrande's reserved team until he was loaned to J2 League side Ehime FC for one season on 9 March 2017. Before joining Ehime FC, Ju also made trials with several J League clubs such as Montedio Yamagata, Mito HollyHock and Ventforet Kofu in 2016. On 21 June 2017, he made his debut for the club in a 2–1 home win against Kamatamare Sanuki in the second round of 2017 Emperor's Cup. He played two Emperor's Cup matches for Ehime FC in the 2017 season before his loan deal ended on 25 December 2017.
Ju transferred to newly-relegated China League One side Changchun Yatai in February 2019. At Changchun, Ju would be embroiled in a contract dispute with the club where he claimed that the initial draft of his contract with the club was to see him receive a 20% pay rise and not a pay cut of 97.5% instead. The club still pushed ahead with the players registration with the Chinese Football Association and demanded that he return back to Changchun, however Ju claimed he never signed a contract with the club and returned to Guangzhou Evergrande.
- As of 31 December 2019.
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|Liaoning Youth||2013||China League Two||13||0||-||-||-||13||0|
|Ehime FC (loan)||2017||J2 League||0||0||2||0||-||-||2||0|
|Changchun Yatai (loan)||2019||China League One||0||0||0||0||-||-||0||0|
- ^ "2013年中乙联赛球队报名表" (PDF). All-China Sports Federation. 2013-04-27. Retrieved 2017-06-30.
- ^ "恒大小将租借加盟日J2球队 成该队首位中国球员" . Netease. 2017-03-09. Retrieved 2017-06-30.
- ^ "03/13 U-22中国代表 鞠 選手選出のお知らせ" . Ehime FC. 2017-03-13. Archived from the original on 2017-08-17. Retrieved 2017-06-30.
- ^ "第97回 天皇杯全日本サッカー選手権大会 ２回戦【38】" (PDF). Japan Football Association. 2017-06-21. Retrieved 2017-06-30.
- ^ 12/25 鞠 楓選手 期限付き移籍満了のお知らせ Archived 2018-07-16 at the Wayback Machine. Ehime FC 2017-12-25. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- ^ 亚泰官宣完成新赛季引援工作 10名内外援提升实力 at sina.com 2019-02-28 Retrieved 2019-02-28 (in Chinese)
- ^ "鞠枫控诉亚泰：未经个人同意完成转会 至今领不到工资" . zhibo8.cc. 2019-05-01. Retrieved 2020-03-30.
- ^ "前恒大中场陷入无球可踢尴尬 转会中甲曾引发风波" . sports.sina.com.cn. 2019-04-30. Retrieved 2020-03-30.
- ^ "鞠枫" . sodasoccer.com.
Categories: 1995 births | Living people | Chinese footballers | Footballers from Liaoning | People from Yingkou | Association football midfielders | J2 League players | Ehime FC players | Chinese expatriate footballers | Expatriate footballers in Japan | Chinese expatriate sportspeople in Japan
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ju Feng (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 19.05.2020 07:44:39 CEST - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.