- Dragon in the clouds, hanging scroll, ink on paper.
- Huang Chuping, hanging scroll, ink on paper.
- Laozi, one of a pair of six-panel folding screens, ink on paper.
- Mount Fuji, hanging scroll, ink and gold on paper.
- The old plum ca. 1645, four sliding door panels (fusuma), ink, color, gold leaf on paper.
- Seabirds on a winter coast, screen, color, India ink, and gold on paper. collection hosotsugi, Kyoto.
- The ten snow incidents, one of a pair of six-panel folding screens, ink and light color on paper.
- Transcendent, hanging scroll, ink on paper.
- Two chickens on thatched roof, hanging scroll, ink and light color on paper.
- Xiwangmu (Seiobo), the Queen Mother of the West and Mu Wang (Bokuo), one of a pair of six-panel folding screens, ink on paper.
- ^ a b "Kano Sansetsu" . The concise Grove dictionary of art. Oxford University Press. 2002. Retrieved 2007-11-18.
- ^ a b c Hetl-Kuntze, H. (1969). Hans L. C. Jaffé (ed.). Far Eastern Art. The Dolphin history of painting. Translated by German Erich Wolf. Thames and Hudson. p. 119.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "MFABoston" . Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Retrieved 2007-11-18.[permanent dead link]
- ^ "Attributed to Kano Sansetsu: The Old Plum (1975.268.48)" . In Timeline of Art History. New York: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 2000–. October 2006. Retrieved 2007-11-18.
- Bridge of dreams: the Mary Griggs Burke collection of Japanese art , a catalog from The Metropolitan Museum of Art Libraries (fully available online as PDF), which contains material on this artist (see index)
- The Old Plum , Metropolitan Museum of Art
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kanō Sansetsu.|
Categories: 1589 births | 1651 deaths | People from Saga Prefecture | 16th-century Japanese people | 17th-century Japanese people | 16th-century Japanese artists | 17th-century Japanese artists | 16th-century painters | 17th-century painters | 16th-century Japanese painters | 17th-century Japanese painters | Kanō school | Japanese painter stubs
Information as of: 22.06.2020 11:08:21 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.