(Redirected from Lycopodium_annotinum)
Spinulum annotinum, synonym Lycopodium annotinum, known as interrupted club-moss, or stiff clubmoss, is a species of clubmoss native to forests of the colder parts of North America (Greenland, St. Pierre & Miquelon, all 10 provinces and all 3 territories of Canada, Alaska, and mountains of the contiguous United States), as well as Asia (China, Russia, Japan, Korea, Nepal, Assam), and most of Europe. The genus Spinulum is accepted in the Pteridophyte Phylogeny Group classification of 2016 (PPG I), but not in other classifications, which submerge the genus in Lycopodium.
Spinulum annotinum is a common and widespread club-moss spreading by means of horizontal stems running along the surface of the ground. It is usually unbranched or sparingly branched, each branch containing a cone at the top. Leaves have minute teeth on their edges.
- ^ "BSBI List 2007" . Botanical Society of Britain and Ireland. Archived from the original (xls) on 2015-01-25. Retrieved 2014-10-17.
- ^ "Lycopodium annotinum" . Natural Resources Conservation Service PLANTS Database. USDA. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- ^ "Spinulum annotinum" . State-level distribution map from the North American Plant Atlas (NAPA). Biota of North America Program (BONAP). 2014.
- ^ Zhang, Li-Bing; Iwatsuki, Kunio. "Lycopodium annotinum" . Flora of China. 2 – via eFloras.org , Missouri Botanical Garden, St. Louis, MO & Harvard University Herbaria, Cambridge, MA.
- ^ Altervista Flora Italiana, Licopodio gineprino, Lycopodium annotinum L. includes photos and European distribution map
- ^ PPG I (2016). "A community-derived classification for extant lycophytes and ferns". Journal of Systematics and Evolution. 54 (6): 563–603. doi:10.1111/jse.12229 .
- ^ Christenhusz, Maarten J.M. & Chase, Mark W. (2014). "Trends and concepts in fern classification" . Annals of Botany. 113 (9): 571–594. doi:10.1093/aob/mct299 . PMC 3936591 . PMID 24532607 .
- ^ Wagner Jr., Warren H.; Beitel, Joseph M. (1993). "Lycopodium annotinum" . In Flora of North America Editorial Committee (ed.). Flora of North America North of Mexico (FNA) . 2. New York and Oxford – via eFloras.org , Missouri Botanical Garden, St. Louis, MO & Harvard University Herbaria, Cambridge, MA.
- ^ Aiken, S.G.; Dallwitz, M.J.; Consaul, L.L.; McJannet, C.L.; Boles, R.L.; Argus, G.W.; Gillett, J.M.; Scott, P.J.; Elven, R.; LeBlanc, M.C.; Gillespie, L.J.; Brysting, A.K.; Solstad, H.; Harris, J.G. (2011). Lycopodium annotinum L. subsp. alpestre (Hartm.) Á. Löve and D. Löve . Flora of the Canadian Arctic Archipelago. Ottawa: NRC Research Press, National Research Council of Canada.
- ^ "Lycopodium annotinum L., Lycopode à rameaux annuels" . Tela Botanica (in French).
- Photo of herbarium specimen at Missouri Botanical Garden, collected on Mt. Adams in New Hampshire in 1889, neotype of Lycopodium annotinum
- Go Botany, New England Wildflower Society , Spinulum annotinum (L.) A. Haines bristly clubmoss, common interrupted-clubmoss] photos plus New England distribution map
- Michigan Flora , Spinulum annotinum (L.) A. Haines photos plus Michigan distribution map
- Digital Atlas of the Virginia Flora, Spinulum annotinum (L.) A. Haines photos plus Virginia distribution map
- Boreal Forest, Lycopodium annotinum Stiff Clubmoss description, photos, ecological information
- West Highland (Scotland) Flora, Interrupted Clubmoss, Lycopodium annotinum photos from near Skye in Scotland
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinulum annotinum (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 02.07.2020 07:39:26 CEST - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.