Mary, Countess of Blois
|suo jure Countess of Blois|
|Died||1241 (aged 40–41)|
Hugh I of Châtillon (m. 1226)
|Father||Walter II of Avesnes|
|Mother||Margaret of Blois|
Mary, Countess of Blois, also known as Marie of Avesnes, (1200–1241) was countess of Blois from 1230 to 1241.
- John I (died 1280), Count of Blois
- Guy II (died 1289), Count of Saint Pol
- Gaucher (died 1261), lord of Crécy and Crèvecœur
- Hugh (died 1255)
- Basile (died 1280), became Abbess of Notre Dame du Val in 1248.
- ^ (FR)Henri Platelle, Présence de l'au-delà: une vision médiévale du monde, (Presses Universitaires du Septentrion, 2004), 284.
- ^ Theodore Evergates, The Aristocracy in the County of Champagne, 1100-1300, (University of Pennsylvania Press, 2007), 223.
- ^ a b c d e Theodore Evergates, The Aristocracy in the County of Champagne, 1100-1300, 254.
Mary, Countess of BloisBorn: 1200 Died: 1241
| Countess of Blois
with Hugh I
Information as of: 10.07.2020 11:02:59 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.