Metrodorus (Greek: Μητρόδωρος, romanized: Mētrodōros, lit. 'mother's gift') is the name of numerous historical figures, including:
- Metrodorus of Lampsacus (the elder) (5th century BC), philosopher from the school of Anaxagoras
- Metrodorus of Cos (5th century BC), Pythagorean writer
- Metrodorus of Chios (4th century BC), philosopher from the school of Democritus
- Metrodorus of Lampsacus (the younger) (331–278 BC), Epicurean philosopher
- Metrodorus of Athens (mid 2nd century BC), philosopher and painter
- Metrodorus of Stratonicea (late 2nd century BC), philosopher, originally Epicurean, later a follower of Carneades
- Metrodorus of Scepsis (c. 145 BC – 70 BC), writer, orator and politician
- Metrodorus (grammarian) (c. 6th century AD), grammarian and mathematician who collected the mathematical epigrams in the Greek Anthology
- Metrodorus (4th century BC), physician who married Aristotle's daughter Pythias
- Metrodorus (late 3rd, early 2nd century BC), general in the employ of Philip V of Macedon during the Cretan War
- Metrodorus (late 1st, early 2nd century AD), pupil of the physician Sabinus
Categories: Disambiguation pages
Information as of:
05.06.2021 04:24:47 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.