O'Loughlin Gaels GAA
|Gaeil Uí Lochlainn|
|Colours:||White and Green|
|Senior Club Championships|
O'Loughlin Gaels is a Gaelic Athletic Association club situated in the St. John’s parish of Kilkenny city, County Kilkenny, Ireland. The club was founded in 1969, replacing the St. John’s Hurling Club that started back in 1887.
O'Loughlin Gaels are one of the most successful Kilkenny clubs of the new millennium, winning county titles in 2001 and 2003. In 2003, they went on to claim their first Leinster senior title. In January 2011, they claimed their second Leinster title after a 0-14 to 1-8 win against Oulart-the-Ballagh in the final.
The club was named AIB Club of the Year in 1983.
- All-Ireland Senior Club Hurling Championships: 0
- Leinster Senior Club Hurling Championships: 2
- 2003, 2010
- Kilkenny Senior Hurling Championships: 4
- Kilkenny Intermediate Hurling Championships: 2
- 1978, 1996
- Kilkenny Junior Hurling Championships: 2
- 1975, 1995
- Kilkenny Minor Hurling Championships 6
- 1972, 1978, 1980, 2004, 2014, 2017
- Kilkenny Under-21 Hurling Championships 3
- 1976, 1981, 2015
- Andy Comerford
- Martin Comerford
- Paddy Deegan
- Jimmy Comerford
- Davey Ronan
- Paddy Delaney
- Mark Kelly (hurler)
- Geraldine Kelly
- Seán Dowling
- Gary Delaney
- Paul Kelly, Tipperary
- Alan Kennedy
- Geraldine Kelly
- ^ a b "Archived copy" . Archived from the original on 2009-03-02. Retrieved 2009-06-03.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^ "Gaels stand tall when it matters" . Irish Times. 2011-01-31. Retrieved 2011-02-02.
- ^ "Gutsy O'Loughlin Gaels find second wind" . Irish Examiner. 31 October 2016. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
Categories: Gaelic Athletic Association clubs established in 1969 | 1969 establishments in Ireland | Gaelic Athletic Association clubs in County Kilkenny | Hurling clubs in County Kilkenny | Leinster GAA club stubs
Information as of: 18.06.2020 04:50:43 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.