Otterup is a town in central Denmark, located in Nordfyn municipality on the island of Funen with a population of 5,229 (1 January 2020). Between 1889 and 1994 the Schultz & Larsen rifle factory was working from this small town.
- Jørgen Møller (1873 in Otterup – 1944) a Danish chess master
- Rudolf Broby-Johansen (1900–1987) an art historian, communist activist and writer; grew up in Lunde, Otterup
- Uffe Schultz Larsen (1921 in Otterup – 2005) a Danish sport shooter, competed in various events at the 1948, 1952, 1956 and 1960 Summer Olympics
- Leif Davidsen (born 1950 in Otterup) a Danish author and journalist
- Patrick Banggaard (born 1994 in Otterup) a Danish footballer who plays as a defender for SønderjyskE
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Otterup.|
Categories: Cities and towns in the Region of Southern Denmark | Populated places in Funen | Nordfyn Municipality | Denmark geography stubs
Information as of:
13.06.2020 04:30:00 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.