|Single by Joey Montana|
|from the album Picky Back to the Roots|
|Released||June 23, 2015|
|Joey Montana singles chronology|
| on YouTube|
"Picky" is a song by Panamanian singer Joey Montana.
"Picky" peaked at number one on the Mexico Airplay chart on the issue dated May 14, 2016. The song displaced Spanish Latin pop singer Enrique Iglesias's "Duele el Corazón" from the top of the chart. "Picky" became the first song by Montana to peak at number one.
|Mexico (Mexico Airplay)||1|
|Spain (PROMUSICAE)||4× Platinum||100,000^|
|United States (RIAA)||Platinum (Latin)||60,000|
*sales figures based on certification alone
- ^ a b "Mexico Airplay" . Billboard. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
- ^ "Joey Montana - Picky" . YouTube. Retrieved March 29, 2017.
- ^ "Picky (Remixes) [feat. Akon & Mohombi] - Single on Apple Music" . iTunes. Retrieved 2017-03-17.
- ^ "Mexico Airplay - Billboard" (in Spanish). Mexico Airplay. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
- ^ "Certificados Musicales Amprofon's photos" (in Spanish). AMPROFON. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- ^ "Joey Montana - PIcky" . PROMUSICAE. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- ^ "American single certifications – Joey Montana – Picky" . Recording Industry Association of America. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click Type, then select Latin, then click SEARCH.
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picky (song) (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 12.11.2019 08:56:31 CET - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.