|Full name||Clecildo Rafael Martins de Souza Ladislau|
|Date of birth||17 March 1989|
|Place of birth||Santos, Brazil|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2005||→ Juventus-SP (loan)|
|2006||→ Internacional (loan)|
|2007–2009||→ Grêmio (loan)|
|2009||→ Grêmio (loan)||2||(0)|
|2009–2010||→ Zaragoza B (loan)||28||(15)|
|2010||→ Grêmio Barueri (loan)||12||(1)|
|2011||→ ABC (loan)||4||(0)|
|2013||→ Chapecoense (loan)||19||(11)|
|2013–2014||→ Vitória Setúbal (loan)||28||(16)|
|2015–2016||→ Moreirense (loan)||27||(16)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 September 2019|
Born in Santos, São Paulo, Martins joined Audax São Paulo Esporte Clube's youth setup in 2003, aged 14. In December 2007, he moved to Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense on loan, and was promoted to the latter's main squad in 2009.
Martins made his professional debut on 21 January 2009, coming on as a second-half substitute in a 1–1 draw at Esporte Clube Internacional. He returned to his parent club in September, and subsequently served loans at Real Zaragoza B and Grêmio Prudente Futebol before being assigned to Audax's first team.
After impressing in the State Leagues, Martins joined ABC Futebol Clube in March 2011, but was rarely used by his new team, returning to Audax in December. He continued to find the net at an excellent rate in the following two years, and moved to Vitória F.C. on loan on 8 July 2013.
After ranking third in the goal charts for the Portuguese side to help them finish in seventh position in his first and only season, Martins signed a three-year contract with La Liga's Levante UD on 18 July 2014. He made his debut in the competition on 24 August, replacing David Barral in the 71st minute of a 0–2 home loss against Villarreal CF.
On 25 August 2015, after being sparingly used by the Valencians, Martins returned to Portugal and its top division after agreeing to a one-year loan deal with Moreirense FC. He scored 16 goals for the latter in his only season, being essential as the Miguel Leal-led side finished 12th and avoided relegation from the Primeira Liga while becoming the club's all-time scorer in the competition after surpassing Nabil Ghilas.
- As of 3 November 2018
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Grêmio (loan)||2009||Série A||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|Grêmio Barueri (loan)||2010||Série A||12||1||0||0||0||0||2[a]||0||14||1|
|Audax||2011||Paulista Série A2||12||9||0||0||0||0||0||0||12||9|
|2012||Paulista Série A2||23||17||0||0||0||0||0||0||23||17|
|2013||Paulista Série A2||24||10||0||0||0||0||0||0||24||10|
|ABC (loan)||2011||Série B||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||4||0|
|Vitória Setúbal (loan)||2013–14||Primeira Liga||28||16||2||0||3||0||0||0||33||16|
|Moreirense (loan)||2015–16||Primeira Liga||27||16||0||0||3||3||0||0||30||19|
|Vitória Guimarães||2016–17||Primeira Liga||9||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||10||2|
|Zhejiang Greentown||2018||China League One||15||10||0||0||-||-||15||10|
- ^ Paulista A2: Além de artilheiro, atacante do Audax é destaque na competição (Paulista A2: Aside from being top scorer, Audax's forward is a spotlight in the competition) ; Futebol Interior, 23 March 2012 (in Portuguese)
- ^ Destaque da Copa SP não pertence ao Grêmio (SP Cup's spotlight does not belong to Grêmio) ; Zero Hora, 7 January 2008 (in Portuguese)
- ^ Grêmio e Inter-SM empatam em 1 a 1 pelo Gauchão (Grêmio and Inter-SM draw by 1 to 1 for Gauchão) ; Zero Hora, 21 January 2009 (in Portuguese)
- ^ ABC contrata atacante da A2 (ABC sign A2 forward) Archived 19 October 2014 at the Wayback Machine; Tribuna do Norte, 29 March 2011 (in Portuguese)
- ^ Rafael Martins reforça ataque (Rafael Martins bolsters attack) Archived 29 July 2014 at the Wayback Machine; Record, 8 July 2013 (in Portuguese)
- ^ El Levante ficha al delantero Rafael Martins (Levante sign forward Rafael Martins) ; Marca, 18 July 2014 (in Spanish)
- ^ El Villarreal sigue disfrutando del verano (Villarreal keep enjoying the summer) ; Marca, 25 August 2014 (in Spanish)
- ^ Rafael Martins jugará cedido en el Moreirense FC (Rafael Martins will play on loan at Moreirense FC) ; Levante UD, 25 August 2015 (in Spanish)
- ^ "Moreirense vence Marítimo e acaba I Liga no 12.º lugar" [Moreirense beat Marítimo and finish I League in 12th place] (in Portuguese). O Jogo. 15 May 2016. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- ^ "Oficial: Rafael Martins é o substituto de Soares" [Official: Rafael Martins is Soares' replacement] (in Portuguese). Diário de Notícias. 24 January 2017. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- ^ "绿城官方宣布新攻击手加盟" (in Chinese). Sina. 3 July 2018. Retrieved 3 July 2018.
- ^ Rafael Martins at Soccerway
Categories: 1989 births | Living people | Sportspeople from Santos, São Paulo | Brazilian footballers | Association football forwards | Campeonato Brasileiro Série A players | Campeonato Brasileiro Série B players | Grêmio Osasco Audax Esporte Clube players | Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense players | ABC Futebol Clube players | Associação Chapecoense de Futebol players | La Liga players | Segunda División players | Tercera División players | Real Zaragoza B players | Levante UD footballers | Primeira Liga players | Vitória F.C. players | Moreirense F.C. players | Vitória S.C. players | China League One players | Zhejiang Greentown F.C. players | Brazilian expatriate footballers | Expatriate footballers in Spain | Expatriate footballers in Portugal | Expatriate footballers in China | Brazilian expatriate sportspeople in Spain | Brazilian expatriate sportspeople in Portugal | Brazilian expatriate sportspeople in China
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael Martins (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 13.05.2020 09:32:40 CEST - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.