Sei or SEI may refer to:
- Sei (album), by Brazilian singer and composer Nando Reis
- "Sei", the title-song and first single from that album
- Sei (film), a 2018 Tamil thriller film
Organizations and companies
- Safety Equipment Institute, a private, non-profit organization established to test safety and protective products
- Scottish Episcopal Institute, the theological college of the Scottish Episcopal Church
- Script Encoding Initiative, a department at UC Berkeley supporting proposals for minor and historic scripts in the Unicode Standard.
- Scuba Educators International, a non-profit diver training organization
- SEI Investments Company, a financial services company headquartered in the United States
- Slough Estates International, the former name for SEGRO
- Smith Enterprise, Inc., a firearm and accessory manufacturing facility based in Tempe, Arizona that is known for making flash suppressors, muzzle brakes, sound suppressors, M14 rifles and accessories for M14 rifles.
- Software Engineering Institute, a federally funded research and development center at Carnegie Mellon University
- SpaceWorks Enterprises, Inc., a small aerospace engineering company in the United States
- Stockholm Environment Institute, a non-profit institute that specializes in sustainable development and environmental issues
- Sustainable Endowments Institute, a special project of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, Inc, the Sustainable Endowments Institute (SEI) has pioneered research, education and outreach to advance resilient institutional responses to the climate crisis.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, a manufacturer in automotive, information and communications, electronics, environment and energy, and industrial materials
- SUNY Eye Institute, a medical and basic sciences research institute in New York
- Given name
- Shō Sei (1497–1555), king of the Ryukyu Kingdom from 1526 to 1555
- Shō Sei (r. 1803), king of the Ryukyu Kingdom in 1803
- Sei Fujii (1882–1954), Japanese male immigrant rights activist in the United States
- Sei Fuwa (fl. 1936), Japanese male footballer
- Sei Hatsuno (born 1976), Japanese male writer of mystery and thriller novels
- Sei Ashina (born 1983), Japanese actress
- Sei Kawahara (born 1995), Japanese male figure skater
- Indrek Sei (born 1972), Estonian freestyle swimmer
- Sei whale, a baleen whale
- Se'i, traditional bacon from Timor, Indonesia
- Seebeck effect imaging, uses a laser to generate thermal gradients in conductors in order to locate electrically floating conductors
- Secondary electron image, a type of imaging in scanning electron microscopes to view sample topography
- Seri language, spoken in two Mexican villages
- Service endpoint interface, a term used in Java Platform, Enterprise Edition when exposing Enterprise JavaBean as web service
- Social-Emotional Intelligence (see Emotional Intelligence)
- Solid-electrolyte interphase (see Lithium-ion battery)
- Space Exploration Initiative, a plan envisioned by former U.S. President George H.W. Bush with manned Moon and Mars missions
- Spanish East Indies, a former Spanish colony comprising the Philippines and most of Micronesia
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SEI. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEI (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 08.07.2020 05:23:05 CEST - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.