Anderson Talisca with Beşiktaş in 2017
|Full name||Anderson Souza Conceição|
|Date of birth||1 February 1994|
|Place of birth||Feira de Santana, Brazil|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Attacking midfielder, Forward|
|2007||Vasco da Gama|
|2016–2018||→ Beşiktaş (loan)||80||(37)|
|2018||→ Guangzhou Evergrande (loan)||18||(16)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 December 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 29 March 2015
Anderson Souza Conceição (born 1 February 1994), known as Anderson Talisca, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays for Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande either as an attacking midfielder or a forward.
- 1 Club career
- 2 International career
- 3 Style of play
- 4 Career statistics
- 5 Honours
- 6 References
- 7 External links
On 5 July 2014, after his debut season, Talisca moved to Portuguese champions Benfica for a €4.75 million fee (agent fee included), the highest paid for a Bahia player. On 18 July 2014, he scored his first goal for Benfica on his debut in their Taça de Honra semi-final win against Estoril. On 12 September, he scored a hat-trick in an away victory against Vitória de Setúbal. On 27 September, he scored two goals in a row against Estoril in an away win (3–2) and became the Primeira Liga's top goalscorer with five goals. On 5 October, he scored his sixth goal in Portuguese league and maintained the top scorer lead. On 31 October, he scored his eighth and fourth consecutive goal in Primeira Liga, in a home win against Rio Ave (1–0), keeping the top scorer lead.
On 4 November 2014, he scored his first goal in the UEFA Champions League, the only goal of the game to defeat Monaco in the group stage. He described scoring the 82nd-minute goal as the "best feeling" in his life. On 26 January 2016, he netted a hat-trick in a 6–1 win at Moreirense in the Taça da Liga.
In the 2015–16 season, Talisca scored Benfica's winning goal in a 2–1 away victory against Zenit Saint Petersburg in the second leg of UEFA Champions League's round of 16, to make the aggregate score 3–1. On 8 May, he sealed the 2–0 away win at Marítimo in the league with a direct free kick.
On 24 August 2016, Talisca joined Turkish club Beşiktaş on a 1+1-year loan deal for a €2 million fee for the first season. Talisca signed a contract worth €1.5 million in the first season plus bonuses. On 13 September, on his return to the Estádio da Luz in a Champions League group game, he scored an added-time free kick to ensure a 1–1 draw.
On 8 June 2018, Talisca was loaned out to Chinese Super League side Guangzhou Evergrande for a half year, with the transfer costing €5.8 million. He made his debut for Guangzhou Evergrande as a starter and scored a hat-trick, including a direct free kick, to help his team win 4–0 over Guizhou Hengfeng in the league on 18 July. On 29 July 2018, he scored two goals in his second appearance for Guangzhou in a 5–0 home win over Chongqing Dangdai Lifan.
On 26 October 2018, Benfica announced that Talisca had moved permanently to the Chinese club for a transfer fee of €19.2 million.
He was called again by coach Tite in March 2018 to take part in the away friendly fixtures against Russia and Germany. He has yet to make his debut for the senior team, however.
Style of play
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Continental||Other||Total|
|Guangzhou Evergrande||2018||Chinese Super League||18||16||0||0||—||0||0||0||0||18||16|
- Campeonato Baiano: 2014
- ^ "Anderson Talisca estreia na Série A contra o Corinthians" . Bahia Alerta. 5 July 2013. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014.
- ^ "Bahia vence no Morumbi e aumenta pressão sobre o São Paulo" . globoesporte.com.br. 10 July 2013.
- ^ "Até Breve" . Esporte Clube Bahia official website. Retrieved 5 July 2014.
- ^ "Talisca leads Benfica arrivals" . UEFA. 8 July 2014. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- ^ "Relatório e Contas Consolidado e Individual 2014/2015" [2014–15 Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements] (PDF) (in Portuguese). S.L. Benfica. 2 November 2015. Retrieved 17 September 2016.
- ^ "Benfica 1–0 Estoril Praia" . Zerozero. 18 July 2014. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- ^ "V. Setúbal-Benfica, 0–5 (crónica)" [Vitória Setubal- Benfica, 0–5 (chronicle)]. Maisfutebol.iol.pt (in Portuguese). 12 September 2014. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- ^ "Benfica venceu em casa do Estoril por 3–2" [Benfica won at Estoril's home by 3–2] (in Portuguese). LPFP. 27 September 2014. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
- ^ Benfica – Arouca (Jornada 7 Primeira Liga 2014–2015) – Liga Portugal
- ^ Crossan, David (5 November 2014). "Benfica's Talisca basks in 'best feeling'" . UEFA. Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- ^ Dias, Francisco (26 January 2016). "Moreirense x Benfica: samba de Talisca e tango de Gaitán acertam o passo para as meias-finais" [Moreirense x Benfica: Talisca's samba and Gaitán's tango take Benfica to the semi-finals] (in Portuguese). VAVEL. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- ^ "Zenit St Petersburg 1-2 Benfica (1-3 agg)" . BBC Sport. 9 March 2016. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- ^ van Poortvliet, Richard (9 March 2016). "Benfica's Zenit late show wins quarter-final spot" . UEFA. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- ^ Godinho, João Paulo (8 May 2016). "Benfica vence e sai líder do Caldeirão" [Benfica win and leaves the Caldeirão as leader]. SAPO Desporto (in Portuguese). Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- ^ a b "Anderson Talisca'nın 1+1 yıllık kiralanması konusunda oyuncunun kendisi ve Benfica Kulübü ile anlaşmaya varılmıştır" . Beşiktaş (in Turkish). KAP. 22 August 2016. Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- ^ "Anderson Talisca joins Beşiktaş!" . Beşiktaş. 24 August 2016. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- ^ "Dois empréstimos no Futebol" (in Portuguese). S.L. Benfica. 23 August 2016. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- ^ "Talisca comes back to haunt Benfica as Beşiktaş snatch draw" . UEFA. 13 September 2016. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- ^ a b "Comunicado" [Announcement] (PDF). CMVM (in Portuguese). 26 October 2018.
- ^ "塔利斯卡正式加盟广州队" . Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao F.C. 8 June 2018. Retrieved 8 June 2018.
- ^ "4年后天体终于再迎新王！首秀戴帽造4球南塔神扬名" . Sina. 18 July 2018. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- ^ "广州塔到底多高?2场5球平恒大队史 一数据前无古人" . Sina. 29 July 2018. Retrieved 30 July 2018.
- ^ Talisca called up to the Brazilian national team
- ^ Correia, Thiago (17 October 2014). "'Yaya Talisca' fala sobre o seu apelido e revela que Neymar é a sua referência" ['Yaya Talisca' speaks about his nickname and reveals that Neymar is his point of reference]. Lance! (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on 5 November 2014. Retrieved 5 November 2014.
- ^ "'Talisca more like Rivaldo than Yaya Toure'" . Goal.com. 11 November 2014. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
- ^ a b c d Talisca at Soccerway
- ^ Talisca at ForaDeJogo
- ^ Cunha, Pedro Jorge (17 May 2015). "Benfica bicampeão: 28 com as faixas e dois à espera" [Benfica back-to-back champion: 28 with the sashes and two await] (in Portuguese). Maisfutebol. Retrieved 19 May 2015.
- ^ Talisca é o melhor de Agosto e Setembro na I Liga
- ^ "Players" . Liga Portugal. Retrieved 2 January 2017.
Categories: 1994 births | Living people | People from Feira de Santana | Association football forwards | Brazilian footballers | Esporte Clube Bahia players | S.L. Benfica footballers | Beşiktaş J.K. footballers | Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao F.C. players | Campeonato Brasileiro Série A players | Primeira Liga players | Süper Lig players | Chinese Super League players | Expatriate footballers in Portugal | Expatriate footballers in Turkey | Expatriate footballers in China | Brazilian expatriate footballers | Brazilian expatriate sportspeople in Portugal | Brazilian expatriate sportspeople in Turkey | Brazilian expatriate sportspeople in China | Brazil youth international footballers
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talisca (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 12.05.2020 12:33:31 CEST - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.