(Redirected from Top_Rap_Albums)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources.February 2011) ()(
- 1 History
- 2 Chart achievements
- 3 References
Albums with the most weeks at No. 1
- 19 weeks - Recovery by Eminem
- 16 weeks - Take Care by Drake
- 14 weeks - The Marshall Mathers LP 2 by Eminem
- 13 weeks - Paper Trail by T.I.
- 13 weeks - The Heist by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- 13 weeks - Hamilton
- 11 weeks - Damn. by Kendrick Lamar
- 10 weeks - The Blueprint 3 by Jay-Z
Artists with most number-one albums
- ^ "Rap Albums : Page 1" . Billboard. Retrieved 2013-11-09.
- ^ "Rap Albums: Week of November 13, 2004" . Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. November 13, 2004. Retrieved December 15, 2011.
- ^ "Lil Wayne Chart History" . Billboard. Retrieved 13 February 2020.
- ^ a b Anderson, Trevor (13 July 2018). "Drake Ties The Game For Most No. 1s on Top Rap Albums Chart" . billboard.com. Billboard Music. Retrieved 16 July 2018.
- ^ "Eminem Chart History" . Billboard. Retrieved 13 February 2020.
- ^ "Jay-Z Chart History" . Billboard. Retrieved 13 February 2020.
Information as of: 15.06.2020 09:14:03 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.