This article needs additional citations for verification.December 2011) ()(
World map with the time zone highlighted
|06:07, 11 July 2020 UTC+01:00|
|15 degrees E|
- Central European Time
- West Africa Time
- Western European Summer Time
- 1 Central European Time (Northern Hemisphere winter)
- 2 Western European Summer Time (Northern Hemisphere summer)
- 3 As standard time (all year round)
- 4 References
- 5 External links
Central European Time (Northern Hemisphere winter)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
- Norway (including Svalbard and Jan Mayen)
- Spain (Including Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and excluding Canary Islands)
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
Western European Summer Time (Northern Hemisphere summer)
- Portugal (Including Madeira and excluding Azores islands)
- United Kingdom – (GMT / BST) (Including Guernsey, Isle of Man and Jersey)
As standard time (all year round)
- Central African Republic
- Republic of the Congo
- Democratic Republic of the Congo:
- Equatorial Guinea
- Western Sahara
- ^ a b "Europe Time Zone Map" . WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- ^ Despite being on the Southern Hemisphere, Bouvet Island uses Northern Hemisphere daylight saving time.
- ^ "Europe Time Zone Globe" . TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- ^ "Time Zones of Democratic Republic of Congo (Congo Kinshasa)" . Statoids. Retrieved 8 December 2012.
- Media related to UTC+01:00 at Wikimedia Commons
Categories: UTC offsets
Information as of: 11.07.2020 10:46:00 CEST
Source: Wikipedia (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.