Weißensee (German: white lake) may refer to:
- Weissensee (Berlin), a district of Berlin
- Weißensee, Thuringia, a town in Thuringia, Germany
- Weissensee, Austria, a municipality in Carinthia, Austria
- Weissensee (Carinthia), a lake in Carinthia, Austria
- Weißensee (Füssen), a lake in Allgäu, Bavaria, Germany
- Friedrich Weissensee (c.1560–1622), German composer and Protestant minister
- Weissensee, a song by Neu! from their eponymous first album
- Weissensee (TV series), a German television series
This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Categories: Place name disambiguation pages
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weißensee (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 01.11.2019 04:51:19 CET - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.