|Full name||Yi Teng|
|Date of birth||22 February 1990|
|Place of birth||Guiyang, Guizhou, China|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2010–2011||FC Metz B||23||(0)|
|2014||→ Liaoning Whowin (loan)||18||(0)|
|2015||→ Hangzhou Greentown (loan)||7||(0)|
|2016||→ Beijing Renhe (loan)||29||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 December 2019|
Yi Teng started his football career by signing with Chongqing Lifan's youth academy in 2003. After two years playing for Chongqing's youth academy, Yi joined Chengdu Blades's youth system in 2005 for further development. On 23 October 2009, he officially transferred to Ligue 2 side FC Metz after a brief and successful trial period. He became the second Chinese footballer to be signed a French side after Li Jinyu who played for AS Nancy in 1998. Yi was promoted to the first team squad in the 2010-11 season, but failed to make an impact and did not play at all for the entire season.
In July 2011, Yi signed a contract with Chinese Super League side Shenzhen Ruby. On 21 August 2011, he made his debut for the club in a 4–2 win against Dalian Shide, coming on as a substitute for Liu Chao in the 82nd minute. Yi was named as club captain by then manager Philippe Troussier in 2012 after Shenzhen was relegated to the second tier.
On 1 January 2013, along with Zhao Peng and Zeng Cheng, Yi transferred to Chinese Super League giant Guangzhou Evergrande for a fee of ¥10 million. On 10 July 2013, he made his debut for Guangzhou Evergrande in the fourth round of 2013 Chinese FA Cup in which Guangzhou beat Dalian Ruilong 7–1. He then made his league debut for Guangzhou on 25 August 2013, as a substitute for Elkeson in the final minutes of a league game against Guangzhou R&F.
On 10 February 2014, Yi moved to fellow top tier club Liaoning Whowin on a one-year loan deal. He made his debut for the club in a 1–1 draw against Shanghai East Asia on 9 March 2014. On 18 June 2015, he was loaned out again to another top tier side Hangzhou Greentown, rejoining former manager Philippe Troussier. He made his debut for Hangzhou on 28 June 2015 in a 2–0 loss against Guangzhou R&F. In January 2016, he was loaned to China League One club Beijing Renhe. On 12 February 2016, Yi was sold to Guangzhou R&F as part of Liu Dianzuo's transfer deal. He would join Guangzhou R&F in 2017 after his return from Beijing Renhe. He made his debut for Beijing on 13 March 2016, in a 0–0 away draw against Hunan Billows.
Guangzhou R&F officially announced Yi's transfer on 29 December 2016. He signed a three-year contract with the club. He made his debut for the club on 4 March 2017 in a 2–0 home win against Tianjin Quanjian. On 10 September 2017, he scored his first senior goal in a 2–1 away defeat to Hebei China Fortune. He scored another goal of the season on 4 November 2017 in a 2–0 home win over Chongqing Dangdai Lifan.
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Continental||Other||Total|
|FC Metz||2010–11||Ligue 2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-||-||0||0|
|FC Metz B||2010–11||Championnat de France Amateur||23||0||0||0||0||0||-||-||23||0|
|Shenzhen Ruby||2011||Chinese Super League||11||0||0||0||-||-||-||11||0|
|2012||China League One||25||0||1||0||-||-||-||26||0|
|Guangzhou Evergrande||2013||Chinese Super League||4||0||2||0||-||0||0||0[a]||0||6||0|
|Liaoning FC (loan)||2014||Chinese Super League||18||0||1||0||-||-||-||19||0|
|Hangzhou Greentown (loan)||2015||7||0||0||0||-||-||-||7||0|
|Beijing Renhe (loan)||2016||China League One||29||0||0||0||-||-||-||29||0|
|Guangzhou R&F||2017||Chinese Super League||23||2||3||0||-||-||-||26||2|
- ^ Yi Teng ouvre la voie at fcmetz.com Retrieved 2012-09-18
- ^ Metz unveil Chinese new boy Yi Teng at soccerway.com 2009 October 23 Retrieved 2012-09-18
- ^ Metz unveil Chinese new boy Yi Teng at google.com Oct 23, 2009 Retrieved 2012-09-18
- ^ 弋腾加盟深圳红钻 at Guizhou Daily Retrieved 2014-02-10 (in Chinese)
- ^ 中超-董学升戴帽反戈阿德两球 深圳4-2力克大连 at Netease Retrieved 2014-02-10 (in Chinese)
- ^ 曾诚、赵鹏、弋腾正式加盟广州恒大 at Guangzhou Evergrande official website Retrieved 2013-01-01 (in Chinese)
- ^ 足协杯-彭欣力倪波各2球赵鹏破门 恒大7-1进8强 at Netease Retrieved 2014-02-10 (in Chinese)
- ^ 辽宁宏运足球俱乐部2014赛季引援公告（三） at Liaoning F.C. official website Retrieved 2014-02-10 (in Chinese)
- ^ 特鲁西埃旧将加盟绿城 at goalchina Retrieved 2015-06-18 (in Chinese)
- ^ 恒大铁卫租借中甲北京人和 引进刘殿座告吹？ at qq.com Retrieved 2016-03-07 (in Chinese)
- ^ 恒大小将租借人和 身价超3000万2017年投富力 at qq.com Retrieved 2016-03-07 (in Chinese)
- ^ 中甲-众多大牌缺阵英超锋霸首秀 人和0-0湘涛 at sina.com Retrieved 2017-01-03 (in Chinese)
- ^ 富力苦等一年终签下弋腾 at sohu.com Retrieved 2016-12-29 (in Chinese)
- ^ 富力宣布3年合约签下弋腾 本土球员框架基本确立 (in Chinese). sports.163.com. 2017-12-29. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- ^ 中超-肖智头槌帕托失良机 富力2-0权健取开门红 (in Chinese). sports.sina.com. 2017-03-04. Retrieved 2017-03-05.
- ^ 中超-野牛破僵张利峰爆射 华夏2-1胜富力返前三 (in Chinese). sports.sina.com. 2017-09-10. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- ^ 中超-扎哈维补射斩第27球 富力2-0力帆仍无缘亚冠 (in Chinese). sports.sina.com. 2017-11-04. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- ^ 富力斯帅：超级强队也有输球时候 弋腾是新队长 (in Chinese). sports.qq.com. 2018-03-01. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- ^ 广州富力官方宣布与弋腾续约 新合约至2022年底 (in Chinese). sports.sina.com. 2018-04-25. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- ^ "Yi Teng" . Soccerway.
- ^ "弋腾" . Sodasoccer.
| Guangzhou R&F F.C. captain
Categories: 1990 births | Living people | Association football midfielders | Chinese footballers | Footballers from Guizhou | Expatriate footballers in France | Chinese expatriate footballers | FC Metz players | Shenzhen F.C. players | Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao F.C. players | Liaoning F.C. players | Zhejiang Greentown F.C. players | Beijing Renhe F.C. players | Guangzhou R& | F F.C. players | Chinese Super League players | China League One players | People from Guiyang
Source: Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi Teng (Authors [History]) License : CC-by-sa-3.0
Changes: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Information as of: 20.05.2020 06:02:22 CEST - Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: email.